6hero.jpg

MacBook

Color is the new black.

Our smallest, yet powerful computer, now completely transformed inside out. New Apple M1 chip delivers stunning performance and the longest battery life ever in a MacBook. And new design brings back the joy of color, while taking nothing from the earth.

green box.png

Plastics are forever

That’s why the new MacBook is made using 100% recycled plastics. But we didn't stop only on the outside, the internals are also made of recycled metals and rare earth elements. Because the Earth is pretty rare itself. And after you no longer use it, it can be recycled again, and again. 

S7.png

The joy of color

The agony of choice

Beautiful.

Inside out.

The new translucent design lets you see the internal architecture of the MacBook - and it's back looks better than any computer's front.

heat.png

No fan.

No noise.

No stress.

purpur copy.jpg

More than meets the eye

With the brilliant Retina display, images take on an incredible level of detail and realism. Text is sharp and clear. Bright LED backlighting delivers deep blacks and bright whites. P3 wide color brings even more vibrant greens and reds than sRGB. And every MacBook features True Tone technology, so the white balance automatically adjusts to match the color temperature of the light around you — for a more natural viewing experience.

Back to 1999*

*page 24 in Designed by Apple in California

acquawave.jpg

F1? M1.

The M1 chip and nextOS work together to make the entire system snappier. MacBook wakes instantly from sleep. Everyday tasks from flipping through photos to browsing Safari are faster. And your hardest-working apps all have access to the power they need.

immaterial blue opening.png
opening green.png

DIY.

MacBook is made to last. That's why the new design not only lets you see what's inside, but also allows for easy at-home repairs, like changing a battery if its capacity no longer lasts as much as you would like.

Efficient.

The new MacBook lasts up to 24 hours on a single charge. It's achieved courtesy of M1 chip, which sips power and the new, power-optimized enhancements in nextOS.

greenwavegreen.jpg

Materials used in our batteries consist of at least 80% recycled lithium, cobalt and nickel. The remaining 20% are from certified areas, ensuring no harm done to the environment while making your MacBook.

truetone.jpg

Good looking. And easy on the eyes. MacBook automatically adjusts the white point of your display to the color temperature of your environment for a more natural viewing experience.

orange wave.png

Watch out!

nextOS now notifies you when you've been looking at your screen for too long, as it may be harmful to your vision. It is widely suggested to take eye breaks and look away from the screen for a while, focusing into the distance. So you can retain healthy sight for longer.

Theme: Color.

Hardware is not the only colorful aspect of the new MacBook. It's color is reflected and integrated into nextOS too - each color comes with a special theme complementing its outer appearance.

Built to last

MacBook is made to last. That's why the new design not only lets you see what's inside, but also allows for easy at-home repairs, like changing a battery if its capacity no longer lasts as much as you would like.

Materials used in our batteries consist of at least 80% recycled lithium, cobalt and nickel. The remaining 20% are from certified areas, ensuring no harm done to the environment while making your MacBook.

purpur copy.jpg

from

999$